Masks are starting to come off (responsibly! our reception areas are still mask-on zones) and we want your smile to shine brighter than ever this summer! To mark the occasion, we’re excited to offer the option of adding a $99 at-home whitening kit to your dental wellness visit or scheduling a follow-up in-office whitening for $500.
$99 at-home details:
At your appointment, you can be fitted for totally custom whitening trays to use with our professional strength whitening gel. You’ll come back to the office a few days later to pick up the trays, along with two tubes of Opalescence gel. Every evening for about a week you’ll apply a thin layer of gel to the tray and wear it in the comfort of your home.
– Valid only at a scheduled dental wellness visit, not as a stand-alone appointment or a treatment appointment.
– Most people see a dramatic improvement after using two tubes of whitening gel, but everyone is different. We can’t guarantee results.
– If you’d like whitening trays and gel without a dental wellness visit, consider our Whitening For Life option ($199) which includes trays, four tubes of whitening gel, and complementary touch-up gel at dental wellness appointments.
$500 in-office details:
At the end of your scheduled dental wellness appointment, you’ll be able to schedule a special follow-up visit for in-office whitening at the discounted fee of $500 (normally $700!). We don’t offer same-day whitening in the office because your gums can be sensitive or inflamed after a wellness cleaning and they need a few days to recover. With Opalescence in-office whitening no hot or uncomfortable LED teeth whitening lights are necessary because it is chemically activated, and you’ll have a brighter smile in less than an hour.
– Valid only within 30 days of a scheduled dental wellness visit
– Does not include custom take-home trays, but you can add them on for just $99
The fine print:
Offers are valid though August 31st, 2021. Not everyone is going to be a good candidate for whitening. If you have restorative work like a veneer or crown on a front tooth, or if you have gum disease, whitening is probably not for you. We’re only able to extend these offers if whitening is an appropriate procedure. Offer subject to change.
* We'll get back to you as soon as we can during our usual working hours. Please keep in mind that texts are not securely encrypted