Masks are starting to come off (responsibly! CPW’s office is still a mask-on zone) and we want your smile to shine brighter than ever this summer! To mark the occasion, we’re excited to offer the option of adding a $99 at-home whitening kit to your dental wellness visit or scheduling a follow-up in-office whitening for $500.
$99 at-home details:
At your appointment, you can be fitted for totally custom whitening trays to use with our professional strength whitening gel. You’ll come back to the office a few days later to pick up the trays, along with two tubes of Opalescence gel. Every evening for about a week you’ll apply a thin layer of gel to the tray and wear it in the comfort of your home. Just like that, you’ll have brilliantly white teeth for all your summer fun!
– Valid only at a scheduled dental wellness visit, not as a stand-alone appointment or a treatment appointment.
– Most people see a dramatic improvement after using two tubes of whitening gel, but everyone is different. We can’t guarantee results.
– If you’d like whitening trays and gel without a dental wellness visit, consider our Whitening For Life option ($199) which includes trays, four tubes of whitening gel, and complementary touch-up gel at dental wellness appointments.
$500 in-office details:
At the end of your scheduled dental wellness appointment, you’ll be able to schedule a special follow-up visit for in-office whitening at the discounted fee of $500 (normally $700!). We don’t offer same-day whitening in the office because your gums can be sensitive or inflamed after a wellness cleaning and they need a few days to recover. With Opalescence in-office whitening no hot or uncomfortable LED teeth whitening lights are necessary because it is chemically activated, and you’ll have a brighter smile in less than an hour.
– Valid only within 30 days of a scheduled dental wellness visit
– Does not include custom take-home trays, but you can add them on for just $99
The fine print:
Offers are valid though August 31st, 2021. Not everyone is going to be a good candidate for whitening. If you have restorative work like a veneer or crown on a front tooth, or if you have gum disease, whitening is probably not for you. We’re only able to extend these offers if whitening is an appropriate procedure.
* We'll get back to you as soon as we can during our usual working hours. Please keep in mind that texts are not securely encrypted