If you have a problem with pain or an infection, please don’t postpone treatment. We are taking all steps to ensure you are cared for in a safe environment. The health of our patients, team, and community is our top priority. We’ve implemented additional protocols for every office visit. These include:
- Asking everyone to wash their hands for 20 seconds upon entering the office.
- Requiring all patients and guests to have their temperature taken upon arrival.
- Ensuring all team members wear protective equipment at all times.
- Limiting team members in the office to a maximum of three.
- Providing masks for patients and guests to wear when appropriate.
- Enhancing our health history screening to include questions about COVID-19 symptoms and exposure.
- Seeing only one person at a time and spacing them out to allow for social distancing. We may ask arriving patients to wait outside until we are ready to see them.
- Sanitizing surfaces in clinical and common areas regularly.
- Adhering to all standard procedures for sterilization and infection control.